When You Want an Expert
At GreenLInk Home Inspections, you can be confident our Pool and Spa inspections are in accordance with the American Society of Home Inspectors Auxiliary Standards of Professional Practice for Residential Swimming Pool and Spa Inspections. Why? Our founder is the ASHI Long Island chapter president.Request Quote
About the Inspection Process
Our certified inspector conducts a thorough pool inspection, which includes the following steps:
Identify any malfunctioning, unsafe, or aging components
Document all areas of inspection and any concerns identified from step 1
Recommend next steps for monitoring, remediation, or replacement
Provide inspection report along with home inspection report (when performed) typically within 24 hours – 36 hours
Pool and spa inspections are separate from home inspections. If you want a swimming pool inspection along with a home inspection, please be sure to include both in your request. After the inspection is complete, we will provide both final reports together.
What We Inspect
Our GreenLInk inspectors will carefully inspect the following elements of your pool or spa:
- Pool, spa, or hot tub interior finish
- Deck and steps to pool entrance and coping
- Accessible pumps, motors, blowers, filters, drains, heaters, safety controls, piping, valves, gauges, conduit, and skimmers
- Functionality of lights, electrical components, timers, etc.
- Handrails and ladders
- Safety barriers and alarms
- Area retaining walls, vegetation, drainage, and any other items that could impact pool performance
- General operation and functionality
Providing Expert Pool & Spa Inspections Since 2004Contact Us
One Company, Multiple Specialties
Living on Long Island presents unique issues for residential and commercial property owners. Issues include flood zones, termites and other pests, environmental issues, and the engineering challenges caused by the living in a flood zone with a history of hurricanes. Fortunately, GreenLInk is managed by credentialed experts in inspections and engineering, who can handle all your inspection needs.