Home Buyer Inspections
If you are purchasing a new home and need a Home Inspection on Long Island, don’t rely on an inexperienced inspector or low-cost inspection. The best way to achieve confidence in the inspector you hire is to have the Home Inspection performed by an ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Certified Inspector and Professional Engineer. GreenLInk Home Inspections has inspected and assessed over 5,000 houses. John Weiburg is an ASHI Certified Inspector and Professional Engineer who is the President of Long Island ASHI and has trained home inspectors from all over the United States and Canada at national conferences. Call GreenLInk Home Inspections at (516) 774-4565 for more information and to request a quote for a home inspection.
The Inspection Process
We always recommend getting a high-quality inspection and not limiting yourself to the lowest price inspector. The best way to ensure a complete assessment is to utilize the almost 20 years of home inspection experience and 30 years of Professional Engineering that John’s companies bring to each house they inspect.
- Investigate property interior and thoroughly inspect all elements, including basement, crawlspace, attic, electrical system, heating and cooling systems, plumbing, bathrooms, kitchens, fireplaces, chimneys, fire sprinkler systems, etc.
- Identify any current or previous issues including structural, electrical, environmental, pest-related, pool and spas, and more
- Determine past or current issues with flooding as well as potential future risks
- Analyze property exterior, including roof, siding, decking, driveway, heating and cooling equipment, and more
- Document items inspected and identify areas that need attention
- Review the report with the client, paying special attention to discovered issues and mitigation options/recommendations
The Permit Process: Do You Need One?
Did you know that Long Island towns require permits to verify flood repairs in order to sell property? Permits cost money and take time to obtain. Don’t get stuck at closing because you aren’t fully informed. As part of our process, we determine if there is:
We can manage the permit process so that your closing isn’t impacted.
Why Choose Us
Structural and environmental engineering experts
Detailed reports within 24-36 hours
Specialization in flood zones, water damage, and waterfront property
Over 25 years of experience
Owner John Weiburg is an industry expert and President of the Long Island Chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors
The go-to source for other companies
Find out more about us and our history.
Providing Expert Inspections Since 2004Contact Us
Ready To Schedule Your Home Inspection on Long Island?
GreenLInk Home Inspections is the Long Island home inspection company serving Nassau County, Suffolk County, Seaford, and the south shore, including Massapequa, and Merrick. Contact us today at (516) 774-4565 for more information and to request a quote.