Home & Commercial Property Inspections in Nassau County, NY
Are you purchasing a new property and need a home inspection on Long Island, NY? Or maybe you’re building a new house or adding on to an existing one? Join other Nassau residents who trust GreenLInk Home Inspections to accurately assess their residential and commercial properties. Contact us today at (516) 774-4565 for more information or request a quote.
Who We Are
GreenLInk was founded in 2010 by Seaford native John Weiburg. We are unique in that we offer a suite of services including Home inspections by a Professional Engineer and ASHI Certified Inspector, specialty inspections, and Engineering design and Project management for property owners in Nassau County.
We frequently work with people who:
- Own residential or commercial property
- Purchase a new home
- Need a specialty inspection, such as a termite inspection, flood zone inspection, or pool & spa inspection
- Plan to construct a new build or home addition
- Want a pre-listing inspection
- Require structural or environmental engineering services along with an inspection
Engineering Services We Offer
Since 15% of Long Island residents live in a flood zone hazard area, our Professional Engineering services prove helpful. In addition to Home Inspections, we provide Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments, Bulkhead Design, Construction Plans, Elevation Certificates, and other services.Learn More